Tuesday 20 September 2011

Things you can do with Blogger and how it will be useful

Things I can do with Blogger-
-Blogger is free and easy to use and not as hard as creating your own website.
-With Blogger you can write and record what you like and when you like.
-You can choose out of a variety of templates to make your blog look professional and right for you.
-You can post text, photos and videos to your blog.
-You can change the font of your text and the color of your text.
- You can change the layout of your blog to suit your style.
- You can choose an available URL so it is your own website and easier to get to.
- People can click 'Follow This Blog' so they can keep up to date with your posts and they can also add their image and profile to your blog.
- Readers can leave comments on your blog posts so you can have useful feedback on your posts.
- You can post on your mobile as well so you don't have to be on a computer.

How I think Blogger will be useful for my coursework-

-It will be useful as I can record everything I've done so I don't forget anything.
-I can post as much as I like so I'm not restricted.
-I will know what things I need to do or edit for my coursework.
-I can look at other blogs to help or inspire me on my work.
-I can use it on my phone so if I haven't got a computer available I can still use it.
-I can use other peoples feedback to help make my work be the best it can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment