Tuesday 3 January 2012

Double page spread draft

Today I made a draft for a double page spread for a magazine, to do this I clicked on layout and added an extra page, then I placed an image on the left hand side that went across the whole page, then I added a fairly big title for the article on the right hand side at the top, then I added an introduction before the main text, for the title and this text I changed the colour of both to dark blue and light blue to match the boy in the pictures shirt. I then added random text into 3 columns I inserted. I changed the font of my title and introduction to make the text more interesting.


I then inserted another photo onto the right page and placed it over the main text, I then clicked on window and text wrap so the writing went around the image.


I then clicked on paragraph and made the main text more neater, doing this I can know focus on creating my final double page spread now I know the basics.


Here is a preview during the process of making my draft.

No comments:

Post a Comment