Tuesday 17 January 2012

Double Page Spread Girl Version

Here is the original for my double page spread girl version.


Here is my girl version of my double page spread, I decided to use a photo with a black background, I used the same fonts as the boy version but changed the colours to pink so they're more steretypicaly girly and I think the contrast looks nice with the black background. I am going to try the double page spread with a white background to see what looks best as black might suggest the wrong type of music genre.

Here is my original for my double page spread girl version with a white background.


Here is my double page spread with a white background, I decided to change the picture as I felt this picture worked better with the white background as it was a bit more light hearted. I like the girl version in low key lighting and a black background and I also like the boy version so I am going to ask people which one they think I should use.


No comments:

Post a Comment