Tuesday 17 January 2012

Survey

I carried out a survey of 3 girls and 3 boys to ask which double page spread they liked the best, this was my result:

Paige Muir- Boy double page spread

Alfie Gould- Girl double page spread with a black background

Emily White- Boy double page spread

Isaac Jones- Boy double page spread

Ashleigh Kimber- Girl double page spread with a white background

Larry Marshal- Girl double page spread with a white background

Most people thought that the boy version was the best one so I am going to use that as my double page spread, I might change the font colour of the text as I feel it can be better and make more adjustments to make it as professional as possible. Choosing between a boy and girl double page spread proved difficult as they both give out different representations and messages, the boy one looks more serious and shows a musician wheras the girl one shows a happy carefree teenager so I was torn, doing this survery helped my desicion and I am pleased with the outcome either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment