Tuesday 21 February 2012

Contents page- final

Here is my final contents page, I added an extra photo and added more page numbers and titles to the right hand side as I felt there wasn't enough before and it shows that there is more in the magazine. I changed the 'R' on Rosie Kelly's name to a different font and colour as I think it looks nice for an artist to have something different on their name and it makes her stand out and look more realistic. I changed the words 'TheBeat' to the same font and used that font for the page numbers for more synergy. I am pleased with the outcome and after a few trials and errors finally got the outcome I wanted. I think this contents page goes well with my double page spread and the main colour on the background is grey which is the same as my double page spread but my contents page has more colour which is good because it makes the magazine come to life more and it will be the first thing people will see after the front cover. I can now start creating my front cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment