Tuesday 21 February 2012

Front cover- Starting off



This is the image I have decided to use for my front cover, it is using direct address which I think works nicely in connecting with the audience but the only problem is that it is in black and white so if I cannot crop her out and put her on a different background if I wanted to.
Here is my front cover, I have started to experiment with fonts and I am not quite sure I like the font used for my headline. I am also not quite sure on the photo for the front cover, I think there is synergy using a black and white image because my double page spread is black and white but I was hoping to use a photo in colour for my front cover, so I am not sure if I am going to keep it or not. I have put the title of the magazine at the top with a tagline saying ' The alternative rock magazine of the year' which makes it more realisitic and gives it critical acclaim which will impress the audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment