Tuesday 22 November 2011

Masthead for my front cover

Here is the mast head I have chosen for my front cover:


LifeinCollege
I decided to use the font called 'Communication Digital' for my masthead, I think the font looks very modern and eye catching and I think makes a simple title like mine come to life. I used a dark blue colour for the main colour and a yellow colour on the outside but you cant see that here, blue is one of the colleges colours and also is a stereotypical boy colour and yellow makes it look more edgy and unique so I like this masthead.

Here is a masthead I was going to use:

LifeinCollege
I decided to not use this font as I thought it wasn't eye catching enough for a masthead and I thought the colour was too bright which is why I used a dark blue in my final masthead.

No comments:

Post a Comment